The Glidecam X-30 stabilization system is one of Glidecam’s newest and most advanced body-mounted systems that can be used with cameras weighing from 6,8 kg to 13,6 kg. The X-30 is of superior quality yet remains economical, making it the most sophisticated and professional system within its price range.
With the X-30 system, all of your body’s unwanted motions are isolated from your camera, leaving your camera in a balanced and suspended state until you decide to set it in motion. With the X-30, you can achieve a type of shot that will cause the audience to feel a “gliding” sensation. You can run up and down stairs, over rugged terrain, or simply circle an actress in a studio – you will always be able to accomplish the style you want regardless of your chosen set.
- Camera weight capacity 6,8 - 13,6 kg
- Head dimensions 20,32 × 7,26 cm
- Base dimensions minimum 40,64 × 10,16 cm
- Base dimensions maximum 40,64 × 12,07 cm
- Central Post 4,45 cm
- Height minimum 43,18 cm
- Height maximum 68,58 cm
- Camera plate mounting holes 0,635 cm & 0,953 cm
- Vest weight 3,18 kg
- Sled Weight 4,08 kg
- Support arm weight 5,17 kg
- Support arm weight capacity 22,7 kg (sled + camera)
- Made in USA.